This appears to be the classic bait and switch company marketing "upsells". I ordered a Canon DSLR on 1/8/08 and got an order confirmation. After about a week, I decided to call to check the status. They then stated they have been trying to get a hold of me to verify the shipping address. After doing so, I got the sales job to try to buy a battery & charger (not included), lens, strap, etc. I declined. I was then told the camera was 4-6 weeks out which I said was fine because I was not in a hurry and I already had the "accessories". Called again last week and the cameras are stuck in customs (BullS**T) and it will be another 4-6 weeks. I have not cancelled and plan on spending more time calling everyday getting updates. Even if they cancel my order, I am going to continue to call and I am sure I will cost more in toll-free calling on-hold than my camera will cost.

Moral of the story is don't order from them unless you have time to waste and really don't want a product.

Here is there "storefront":

Had an Experience with DigitalsFuture?

Comments

I was told by digitalsfuture.com that it would take 4 to 6 weeks for me to get my camara and I then started to wonder why so much weeks if they are just 45min. away so I started to read the other comments from other peoples who wrote their comments and I decided to cancel my order and when I call them they wanted to sell me more stuff and when I refuse they just cut me off and said good bye, they are not worth the wait :( :( :( :( :(

dwildey